Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The BEST cookies!

Oh my! I was on Becky Higgins blog today (she designs for CK Media, scrapbooking stuff) and she has these in her recipe blog. I decided to make these since the kids were on their way home (Jeff picked up today)....Mix, scoop and 8 minutes later....COOKIES- Now, are you ready for this?

Here goes: 1 box of cake mix (I used triple fudge for the chocolate ones and vanilla Christmas ones for the others)
2 eggs
1/2 c. oil
1 c. chocolate chips (optional)

Preheat oven to 350.....scoop & bake for 8-10 minutes....The chocolate took 8, vanilla took 10......

These are great & with a big glass of milk it should be a great treat for you and the kiddos-

Hope you enjoy these as much as we did!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I just found your blog today and I made these cookies! I had gotten about 8 boxes of cake mix through BOGO and coupons and I never make cakes! This is an awesome way to use up all of my mixes! I actually made a batch with Classic Yellow cake mix and since I didnt have chocolate chips on hand, i cut up hersey kisses. They turned out fabulous! Thanks for the recipe!